Tuesday, August 04, 2015

AQS Syracuse Show

The AQS Quilt Week in Syracuse, NY last week was so much fun!

There were Salt Potatoes, chocolate cake (no, I never share), and homemade chocolate chip cookies (Thanks, Deb!).

There was a beautiful hotel with a brief lack of Diet Coke.  I forgave them because the hotel and furnishings were just so pretty!

Wallpaper:


Chair:


There were also quilts and classes.

Karen Marchetti rocked the Handi Quilter classroom all week:


I miss her already!


I spent my day after the quilt show wondering if I could get pizza delivered to my house (no) and if the imaginary delivery person would fetch me my purse so that I wouldn't have to get out of my hammock (my guess would have been no):


As much as I love working at quilt shows, I love working at home, too!  I get to work in my studio for a whole week!  I wonder what mischief I can cook up while I'm home?

No comments: