Thursday, February 19, 2015

HOME! (but for how long?)

I am home this week, busily working in my sewing room and having the best time!  Fabric is flying and thread is covering my clothing completely.  This is my happy place!


(some of the remains of the day)

I am doing some "just for fun" quilting as well as making samples for new classes.  Stay tuned for more information about them!  I'm also making handouts and packing for some upcoming events.

On Saturday, I will be teaching at the Quilt Basket in Pawling, NY.  Students will use Handi Quilter Avante and Sweet Sixteens and learn how to use rulers and templates on them.  Could anything be more fun?

If you aren't on the east coast, maybe I'll see you on the west coast next week at Sewing and Stitchery Expo.  I will be teaching eight classes on twelve Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteens at that show.

I truly love my job!

If neither of these classes is near you, check my calendar to see if I'll be teaching near you sometime soon.

No comments: