Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy Trails!

As a traveling quilt teacher, I can write my own version of one of my favorite Johnny Cash songs:



This week I am teaching at Sewing & Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, WA, but I am also hard at work in the evenings doing paperwork and making travel arrangements for future events.

I just added a new event to my calendar and I'm so excited to announce that I'll be teaching again at International Quilt Festival in Houston, TX in October.  I will be teaching six classes on the Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen!  I could nearly die of happiness at the thought!

Will I see you there?

Also, if you live near New York (or even if you don't but are in the mood to travel there), I will be teaching a class on the Handi Quilter Pro-Stitcher at the Quilt Basket in Pawling, NY on Saturday, March 7.  I love showing what that amazing machine can do!

No comments: