Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Hitting the Road

From January 19 through January 24, I will be teaching at Road to California quilt show in Ontario, CA.  I will teach three days on the Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen and three days on the Handi Quilter Avante.  I have already shipping bolts of fabric and rolls of batting for the Avante classroom and today I shipped out supplies for my Sweet Sixteen classroom:


It is a lot of work to prepare the kits, print the handouts, and ship them all to California, but it is so worth it!

I can't wait to be with the quilters in sunny southern California in a few weeks.  Will I see you there?

2 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

When I first read your post, I thought that you meant Ontario, CANADA, not California! And I thought, boy, I sure wouldn't want to go THERE this time of year... But California, heck, yeah! You were smart to schedule a trip to CA in January!
I'm sending my son back to grad school in California today, but unfortunately, I'm staying here in frigid Pittsburgh. :-<

Doreen said...

Enjoy and I'll await your photo updates!!!! I would love to do such SS workshops but the longarm is not my 'thing'!!! LOL! Adore my Ms Sweetie!!!!!!