Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

This week I am teaching at Road to California in Ontario, CA.  Did you know there is sun here?  Living in New York in January, I forgot what the sun looked like!

I have several favorite things this week.

First, the shoes.  This is my first show of 2015 and I'm rockin' a new pair of Dansko clogs:


My feet are happy!

Another favorite thing -- seeing one of my quilts hang at a show.


By the way, that says "darn".

Another favorite thing about this quilt show is that some of my favorite people are here.

My dear friend and longarm quilting teacher extraordinaire, Mary Beth Krapil:


Also, the amazing Teri Lucas explaining how she made her outstanding quilt:


I am having a wonderful time at this show and hate to think about going home on Sunday.  Alas, all good things must come to an end.

No comments: