Friday, September 05, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- night 98

I had an absolutely fantastic day at Suzanne's Quilting in Moultrie, GA today!!!  I was busy with my students and didn't get photos of this amazing shop, but I hope to get some for you tomorrow.

I spent a quiet evening in my hotel, making it home.  I designed a few new quilts on EQ7 (yes, this is a teaser -- you'll have to wait for them).  I enjoyed some home-cooked Southern food, aka Chick-Fil-A.  I watched some Netflix and knitted.  I also spent some time bringing my hotel room up to minimal living standards.  Sometimes, something in a hotel room is just so wrong that I can not let it go.  I hate to complain, so I had to fix the problem myself.

Could you have let this go?


Yeah, me neither:


All better!

I bring some special touches from home to keep me smiling while on the road, too.

My friend Michelle from Little Pup Designs made me a wineglass coaster:


I don't drink wine, but this cute coaster makes a great cosmetic remover case:


I smile thinking of Michelle every night when I remove my eye makeup.



No comments: