Monday, September 08, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- Night 100

Can you believe that I've spent 100 nights in a hotel so far this year?  CRAZY!!!

Today was my last day of classes at Suzanne's Quilting in Moultrie, GA.  I adore her shop.  It is huge!  And bright!  And happy!

See:


That is just one small corner of this amazingly huge shop.  I could live here forever!

After work, I dodged storms and drove up to Atlanta so I can catch an early flight home in the morning.  I haven't been home since August 19th.  HOME!!!  Sigh.

I booked a Holiday Inn Express for the evening.  I am usually pleased with my stays at this chain.  Tonight has been fine, but this feels more like a Quality Inn than a Holiday Inn Express.  For my travleing friends, what do you think of this room?


Comfort Inn?  Days Inn?  Quality Inn?  I think this hotel used to be one of those other brands.

I wish that my 100th night in a hotel was the Best. Hotel. Ever! but it is not.  It is clean and comfortable and has good WiFi speed.  What more can I really ask for?

1 comment:

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Yes, the room looks a bit small and crowded, BUT... My #1 criteria is cleanliness. A hotel room could look super modern with great colors, and lots of space, but if it's not clean, what's the point? And it's for 1 person, so I hope you had a comfy bed and a good night sleep before heading home!