Thursday, September 11, 2014

Did you know?

Did you know that I am teaching at AQS Quilt Week in Des Moines, Iowa?


Handi Quilter was generous enough to sponsor a room full of HQ18 Avante machines for the students' quilting pleasure.

If you want some hands-on longarm quilting education, this is a great opportunity!

I will be teaching:

  • Layered Quilting (reverse applique on the longarm)
  • Not an Artist? Not a Problem! (free-motion quilting)
  • For Feather Phobics Only! 
  • Quilter's Playtime (specialty techniques)
  • Beyond the Lines (quilting with rulers and templates)
I know that quilt shows are a great way to spend vacation time and to keep the "no work" feel going, I am hard at work in my studio packaging the class kits so that you won't need to bring any supplies with you.

I hope to see you in Des Moines in October!

No comments: