Friday, August 29, 2014

Hotel Tour of 2014 -- Night 91

This is my second night in this hotel.  Yesteday I showed you the refrigerator, but today I'll show you my very favorite part of this hotel room:


Me, in bed, resting up from today's adventures and preparing for tomorrow's.  And blogging, of course.

This hotel is clean and comfortable, but that is beside the point.  Let me show you the point of this hotel:


Isn't that double arch great?

If you look at the bottom center of the photo, you will see a woman seated on a rock.  That woman is not me.  I am the woman in the hat standing somewhat above her in the photo.

Want to see another one?


How 'bout this one?


Now do you see the point of the hotel?

I'm moving on tomorrow, but the hotel won't be the point there, either.


No comments: