Monday, December 02, 2013

Best Wishes

My son is married to his middle-school sweetheart and our families go to church together.  We are closer than most in-laws.  Soon, we will share a grandson!

I just finished a quilt for my:

son's
wife's
brother's
bride-to-be

We have only met two or three times and I don't know her well enough to guess at her taste in quilts.  I checked out her bridal registry and noticed that everything was black and white.  I remembered a black and white UFO that I started back in 2006 or so.  I pulled it out a few weeks ago and finished it. 

I LOVE THIS QUILT!  


I could have quilted this to be worthy of a quilt show.  Instead, I quilted it to be used and loved by the happy couple.


I wish them many years of happiness!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very nice! You got a lot of miles out of your black and white fabrics.
I hope it is well loved and used :0)

Happy Sewing